Thursday, February 11, 2016


I got sucked in and thought it mattered...

I have decided to take a little break from Facebook. It was wearing me out and ultimately keeping me from some of the things I really want to accomplish.  I got caught up in the minutia of needing to see the latest crash video or pictures of the latest firearms pics/news. However I believe I was pushed over the edge is all the political horse shit. Anyhow I took the app off my phone.  I can be reached at
B33fst3w@yahoo.com. I'm not saying I'll never be back on Facebook but for now I'm taking a break.

May we all continue to heal

These are my words not yours

Michael J  Drouard


2016 Dunbridge Truckstop World Service

1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope it wasn't me who irritated you in regards to politics. You know...I am my father's daughter. Stop on by sometime with your lovely bride...We miss you at the ol' Field of Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete