Saturday, May 23, 2009

Four Letter Words

Here I am D-Day plus 765. What a learning experience this has been. I used to pride myself as being someone who never really showed a whole lot of emotion. It is not that I didn't have any emotions I just thought they were none of your business. They were for me only. It is funny that it took the death of my mother and the loss of my career to really make me question my life choices. To anyone who says that loosing your job and starring into the face of loosing everything else isn't an emotional battle I truly beg to differ.
I have been cursing longer than I care to imagine and for the most part I love a good barrage of curse words. But lately with my current situation I find that there is one curse word that seems to be making a move from bad to good for me. The love I have been shown over the last two plus years has been nothing short of extraordinary. My friends and family have shown me more support than I ever knew was possible. Without their love I would not have made it this far and have had the strength to go forward. For this I will forever be grateful and I love you all.

Miked

No comments:

Post a Comment